28 April 2010

The Mookie BTYB BDR



I'm here playing the mookie. Got some good cards early to go up a little, now back below starting. Here I am at first break.


What I'm really concerned about is the store was out of my staple (must have bought em out) so I had to purchase this. We'll see how it affects my play, this is virgin territory.

Fold, Fold, Fold.... 42 might be the Stinky.

Nothing happening. Bust hand sure to be posted shortly. Guess it could be a 2x hand.

Hey, re-raised a raise and a call w/ AQo, suprisingly they both folded. Still not back to starting, but close.

I think I've had a 2o with every other card in the deck. Am I whining yet.

Yay, finally doubled up w/ JJ vs AQ. Amazing it held. Had my 'gg' typed in but didn't have to press enter. 4620 now.

Trying to cut down on smokes so I put them in the kitchen instead of by the 'puter. All I do is have to get up more.

I have about 1/10 of 1st. But 1/3 of 2nd. What's up w/ that lucko.

Lost a bunch to shorty mrcowdawg. Got ahead after the flop but he straighted on river. Another smoke.

Down to 2089 at 2nd break. Push please.....
and out K10s againt AK.
ah well, all fun.....
bastards



No comments: