17 February 2009

NYRPS #12 and Blogger Tourney Satellites

Was first loser in NYRamblers poker series last night. I was able to take out the gracious host in the first round. Got a 2-1 chip lead on him, then he reversed it, then I won a big hand to put me way up. Finally was able to finish him off. Second round I drew someone named Kazor. I also got up on him 2-1, but alas, it was not to be. He steadily beat me to a pulp. At least I lost to the eventual winner,...... I guess.


Us bankroll challanged people should find a way to satellite into the blogger tournies, especially with the upcoming BBT4, and I have mine. The 50 cent rebuy satellite to the double duece. I've played three of them in the last couple days and won 2 seats. Unregister, and poof, almost 4 blogger buy-ins for the bargain basement price of $7.30. Can't beat that.
Later,
PinkyStinky

No comments: