02 January 2009

High Water

While here in Minneapolis visiting the brother's family for a late x-mas over new years, I played a couple $5-45mans during the nieces nap time. The first I bubbled the final table. The second I was able to make it to the final table 4th in chips.
After some knock-outs and on tremendous suck-out by me (runner runner straight with AJ against KK), I made it to heads up. On just the second or third hand, I was put to this decision.
This guy was overly agreesive the whole tournament, him being at my table for the majority, his stack was up then down then up then down then up throughout the tourney. So I made what turned out to be the right decision and called for the rest of my chips and look what it got me:


Using the whole fist there, doc?
Ah well, another bridesmade but still a cash which put me at my all time full tilt high.



Dont get me wrong, I'm still down overall after making numerous $50 deposits over the years.
Take care,
PinkyStinky



No comments: