05 November 2008

Blogger game, might as well blog

Signed up for the famous Mookie tonight. I thought to myself, "self, it's a blogger tournament, wouldn't you feel better about yourself if you blogged?" And I'm like "Yeah", and self it like "so do it."

So I'll do myself a favor and live blog the Mook. I don't have any readers, but it was fun just now going back and reading the few entries I've have made.

I have a bounty on Hoyazo. It's just a personal bounty. If I take him out, I'll go shopping and buy myself something nice.

Just playing some mini-cash games trying to make the buy-in so it feels like a freeroll. I'd feel better that way, since I don't have much chance at a run against the expert bloggers. Whoa, getting close, neet to get some smokes and head to da bar.

May Jenny be with us all (me first).

PS

No comments: